To become an IPAF instructor, you must meet the following criteria:
- 36 months’ MEWP operating experience
- IPAF Operator Licence held for 6 months minimum
- IPAF Demonstrator Licence held for 3 months minimum
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers course successfully completed
- Evidence of Acceptable Instructional Techniques training (3 days minimum)
- Successful completion of an approved Harness Instructor course
- Evidence of HSE required standard for First Aid at Work training level
- Evidence of IPAF MEWP-specific Instructor training (4 days minimum)
- Successful completion of IPAF Instructor Examination
IPAF Instructor Course (4 Days), Examination (1 Day) & Mentoring (3 Days Minimum).
APL Training offer IPAF Training Courses, which include IPAF Operator License, Demonstrator Licence, MEWPs for Managers & First Aid at Work Training in preparation of becoming an Instructor.